Do you enjoy building and developing HR policies as an HR Manager in a very dynamic, international environment? Do you want to work closely to the business and have an impact on and add value to the organisation? Are you ready for your exciting next step? Welcome to Astrata…
We create solutions that have the power to change the supply chain and logistics world. The world of smart logistics and mobility is transforming our lives with connected vehicles, digitalization of supply chain processes, and smart cities, making our lives as consumers and workers easier. We are at the driving seat of the digital transformation of this industry by bringing location-based, connected vehicle, and operational software solutions together in serving major enterprise, multinational company, government, and public sector customers. Millions of daily transactions are processed by our systems, helping improve overall supply chain efficiency, increase profitability, protect our environment by saving fuel and creating safety programs for diverse industries. We are located at the smartest square kilometer in Europe (High Tech Campus Eindhoven)
Do you enjoy building and developing HR policies as an HR Manager in an international environment with high autonomy? It concerns a dynamic HR role in which there is a lot of room for further professionalization and development. You will be responsible for all HR related processes for 100 employees in nine European countries. You act as an expert and inspirer of the management. Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Complete management and oversight of the full HR cycle
- Custodian of Policies and Procedures and relevant legislative changes relating to employment and benefits
- Completion, coordination and administration of payroll and benefits in conjunction with external vendors
- The administration of lease / rental vehicles for Field employees
- The entire recruitment and selection process, including drafting job profiles/specifications, sourcing candidates, interviews, and placement
- Assisting and advising in Organizational and team development
- Control and coordination of the Performance Management system
- Multifunctional environment with responsibilities ranging from basic administration to large scale managerial decision making
- Functional contributor to the Astrata Europe Management Team.
As a HR Manager you are results oriented and resilient. You are a teamplayer but are also able to work independently. You are an excellent communicator on all levels. You have a critical mind, you are accountable and show strong personal leadership skills and accountability. You bring Innovation, are strong in Planning and organizing, self-motivated. You have high attention to details, excellent time management skills, enjoys the “no day is the same” work life challenge. You also bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Human Resources or similar
- 5-10 years working experience in the field of Human Resources, preferably experience in an international environment/medium size business
- Previous managerial experience, preferably including experience working with engineering and commercial functions
- Experience with recruitment platforms (LinkedIn) and processes ranging from entry level to managerial level
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English and Dutch (Other European languages are a plus)
- Knowledge of and experience with Payroll, Benefits and Employment Law within the Netherlands.
We know we ask a lot, but we also offer a great opportunity. You’ll work very closely to and with the business in a dynamic technical organisation. You will be fully responsible for all HR aspects as a generalist. You work with great technology on the smartest square kilometer of Europe. You have one direct report and are part of a motivated Management Team. Salary will be market related and based on knowledge and skills.
If you need more information, please contact Simone van Onck +31 6 83 09 81 91
Simone van Onck +31 6 83 09 81 91
Heb je via onze website gesolliciteerd? Bedankt! We nemen binnen 5 dagen contact met je op om je uit te nodigen voor een gesprek of laten je weten waarom we (nog) geen match zien.
Je maakt kennis met onze recruiters. Ben jij de bewegingbrenger die we zoeken?
Wij zijn enthousiast! We laten je graag kennismaken met Radboud, onze directeur.
Er is een match! Een van onze recruiters neemt contact met je op en bespreekt het voorstel. Uiteraard nemen we ook contact met je op als we (nog) geen match zien.
Heb je nog vragen?
neem contact op!
Simone van Onck